Subject: Re: [dss-x] DSSX-25: Wording regarding optional elements

Hi Detlef,

I guess JC concern was to replace the soft 'optional' with a RFC
2119-styled MAY .

We once dropped the 'if present' sub clause because of presumed redundancy.

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales