Subject: Fwd: FW: [ESI] Remote Consensus - RATIFIED - Final draft TS 119 432 FOR APPROVAL

Hi colleagues,

let's agree upon an response in the tomorrow's call.

Greetings,

Datum: Fri, 1 Feb 2019 21:42:20 +0100
Von: Anders Tornqvist <anders@comfact.com>
An: 'Peter Lipp' <peter.lipp@IAIK.TUGRAZ.AT>, STF539_TC_ESI@LIST.ETSI.ORG
Kopie (CC): 'Andreas Kuehne' <kuehne@trustable.de>, 'Juan Carlos Cruellas' <cruellas@ac.upc.edu>

Non that we can see at quick glance so far. Andreas on behalf of OASIS has made some very good comments. Others comments are minor.

Before making adjustments/corrections to the XSD's we need to know the preferred basic strategy of ETSI & OASIS: 1. Reference the basic XSD and detail explicitly changes to it (what we think is intended with profiles OASIS
2. Make your own copy in e.g. 419 432 of whatever you like - any reference to OASIS would not be useful to anyone
3. A disconnection is made to OASIS

After a Management Decision is made regarding this issue it the corrections/responses can be made e.g.
- reference OASIS
- copy, make changes and publish as regulated ETSI/eIDAS
When working with standards it is important not copy text but to reference relevant parts e.g. Microsoft or OASIS XSD.s.
I have a feeling that some ETSI standards go in this direction. This will make the ETSI standards obsolete and not relevant from an EU Commission perspective.

Perhaps "copy" and "modify" and "use" is according to ETSI?

@Andreas and Juan Carlos:
We would appreciate an input/reaction in this matter.

HÃlsningar/Regards/GrÃÃe, Anders TÃrnqvist, Comfact AB +46 (0)768 15 98 10