Subject: Re: XML Schema for DSS-X core v2.0 CS CD01

Hi Chet, hi Paul,

the ETSI task forces waiting for our DSS-X core 2.0 CD 02 to become
available asked us for the state of the new version (see email below).
What's the current status for the committee draft uploaded at

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss-x/download.php/64644/dss-core-v2.0-wd11-package-for-CSD02-PRD02.zip

? Can the TC support in any way?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne
phone: +49 177 293 24 97

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales