Subject: Re: IDtrust Member Section support for affiliated technical committees - 2019

Hi Dee,

thank you for your always appreciated funding offer. Being busy to get
our recent core document ready for standardization it took a while to
respond to your mail. The DSS-X TC has some ideas regarding possible
funding. But first of all I would like to know whether the funding
option is still available? Or did we miss a good opportunity?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales