Subject: RE: IDtrust Member Section support for affiliated technical committees - 2019

Andreas,
It is certainly not to late for the Steering Committee to consider your
request for support. What do you have in mind?
Best,
Dee

Senior Manager, Development & Advocacy
OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.781.425.5073 x211 (Office) | +1.941.321.6733 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de>
Sent: Thursday, March 7, 2019 7:12 AM
To: Dee from OASIS <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
Cc: dss-x <dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: Re: IDtrust Member Section support for affiliated technical
committees - 2019

Hi Dee,

thank you for your always appreciated funding offer. Being busy to get our
recent core document ready for standardization it took a while to respond to
your mail. The DSS-X TC has some ideas regarding possible funding. But first
of all I would like to know whether the funding option is still available?
Or did we miss a good opportunity?

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas Kühne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover
Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas Kühne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales