Subject: Re: [dss-x] RE: IDtrust Member Section support for affiliated technical committees - 2019

Hi Dee,

no, don't worry. Due to my outbox I never sent my answer :-(

In DSS-X we did a complete makeover of our 10 year old specification so
there is a lot of work to do. On our list of planned activities there
are a few with a need for funding:

- creation of a DSS-X 2.0 conformance test bed
- support for our single semantic / multi syntax approach to support
ASN.1 (in addition to XML and JSON)
- sponsoring of member fees for new participants
- subsidy of PR activities (e.g. sponsoring of events, travel expenses)

I hope this gives an idea of our ideas!

Greetings,

Andreas