Subject: Fwd: progress DSS-X core to CS with minor changes?

Hi all,

see Chet's remarks 'non-material changes'.

The topic of progress to CS is on the agenda of Monday.

Greetings,

Betreff: Re: progress DSS-X core to CS with minor changes?
Datum: Fri, 26 Apr 2019 10:23:29 -0400
Von: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>
An: Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de>

Andreas, you can find the steps explained at
https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-draft-with-non-material-changes

Basically, none of the changes can be material - meaning that they change
normative requirements in some way. If someone had an implementation based
on the previous draft that could theoretically have to be changed because
of a change to the spec, then the draft has to go out for another round of
public reviews. So long as the changes made to the spec are non-material -
simple fixes to broken links is a perfect example - the TC can put the
changed WD up for vote for CS.

We will need your comment resolution log for the comments received in the
last public review and you will need to keep a record of the changes made
to the last public review draft. For that, you can just produce a red-lined
compare file between the two. And lastly, the TC will need to make part of
the motion to request the vote a statement that it deems the changes to be
non-material.

Let me know if you have any quesitons on this...