Subject: Fwd: [dss-x] RE: IDtrust Member Section support for affiliated technical committees - 2019

Hi colleagues,

see below the response from the IDTrust chair.

Are we able to detail our proposal by tomorrow?

Greetings,

Datum: Sun, 12 May 2019 15:02:24 -0500
Von: John Sabo <john.sabo711@yahoo.com>
An: Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de>
Kopie (CC): Dee Schur <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>, Idtrust-Sc <idtrust-sc@lists.oasis-open.org>

Hi Andreas,

I will share the email with the other steering committee members.

Generally all these activities fall within the overall spending plan approved by OASIS for the IDTrust MS. We will need details and cost estimates to approve specific requests (e.g. travel expenses for a speaker at conference "xâ).

The MS budget has been used rarely to support a âscholarshipâ for a particular member who will make a major contribution to the TC. So that item would be limited and require strong justification.

Regarding the other projects, we need more details about the activities, how they support the TC charter and current objectives. For example, what conference(s)/events are important for committee members to present your work, etc. What is needed to support the conformance testbed and ASN.1 project (e.g., cloud hosting services?, duration, cost etc.).
The Steering Committee is scheduled to meet via teleconference on Tuesday May 14 at 1PM - 2PM EDT. Can you be available to join the meeting and talk about the new work the TC is undertaking and the areas where you need support? The committee meets monthly, so the June meeting is another option if you would like more time or unavailable this coming week.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

John