Subject: Re: AW: [dss-x] DSS-X Conference Call #230

For me this week is difficult, I prefer next Monday.

Regards

Ernst Jan

Hi,

this week Wednesday through Friday would also be fine for me.

BR,
 dh

-----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
Von: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org <dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org> Im Auftrag von Andreas Kuehne
Gesendet: Montag, 13. Mai 2019 13:29
An: dss-x@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: BurÃin Bozkurt GÃNAY (UEKAE) <burcin.bozkurt@tubitak.gov.tr>; Heinrich Tegethoff <ht@htege.de>
Betreff: Re: [dss-x] DSS-X Conference Call #230

Hi Detlef, hi Ernst Jan

thank you for cancellation info.

What are preferred dates? Next Monday or some other time this week?

And I would assume that we are not able to give detailed feedback to IDTrust until tomorrow. So I will inform them that we prefer to join their monthly call in June.

Greetings,

Andreas

Dear all,

as I also have another meeting in our time slot 15-16 CET,

I would appreciate, if we could cancel the meeting or synchronise

earlier or later.

BR,

dh