Per the TC's submission request , please find the attached starter document for:
Profile of JSON Web Signature for OASIS Digital Signature Services Version 2.0
When the TC first votes  to publish this Work Product in the OASIS Library, we expect it to be published at:https://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/jws-profile/v2.0/csprd01/jws-profile-v2.0-csprd01.docx
The permanent "Latest version" URI will be:https://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/jws-profile/v2.0/jws-profile-v2.0.docx
Please let me know if anything here fails to meet your expectations.
Further revisions to this Work Product must be maintained in Working Drafts, following procedures detailed in the OASIS TC Administration How-to Guide .
Working Drafts should be made available by uploading the document(s) to the TC's Kavi document repository, or (provisionally/temporarily) to the TC's Github or Subversion (SVN) repository, if it has been activated for your TC . TCs are encouraged to use ZIP packaging when the WD releases contain multiple files (and directories).
For each WD revision, you will need to:
1) increment the Working Draft revision (number) from 01 to 02, 03, 04 etc., as successive Working Drafts are produced; the revision number needs to be updated at the top of the document in the stage identifier (Working Draft ##) and in the document identifier within the page footer.
2) supply the relevant publication/release/upload date for each successive Working Draft instance, using the prescribed date format: DD Month YYYY; the date needs to be updated at the top of the document (just below the stage identifier, Working Draft ##) and in the page footer.
3) provide suitable text for a document Abstract, updating this summary with successive revisions to provide an accurate description of the subject matter, goals, scope, etc.
4) keep the Acknowledgments (Appendix A) and Revision History (Appendix C) up-to-date with each WD revision.
5) consult the OASIS Naming Directives document when creating new artifacts that may be part of the Work Product (e.g., image files, XML schemas), observing the rules for name characters in files and proposed directories, and for proposed URIs/namespaces .
6) examine the instructions for construction of XML Namespace Identifiers (namespace URIs) and Namespace Documents  if your specification declares one or more XML namespaces or other namespace-related identifiers for (e.g.,) link relations, named properties, functions, dialects, faults, actions, or any named message types.Â All such identifiers, if HTTP-scheme, must begin with: https://docs.oasis-open.org/[tc-shortname]/ns/xxxx
When the TC votes  to approve a Working Draft as a Committee Draft (CSD or CND), the Chair or other designated person must submit a "Committee Specification Draft Creation and Upload Request" accessible on the TC Administration Requests Page .
Upon receipt of this form, the TC Administrator will QC and process the Work Product for official publication in the OASIS Library (https://docs.oasis-open.org/
) as a Committee Draft, including addition of the requisite cover page metadata and other boilerplate information.
 Developing Committee Specifications and Noteshttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/developing-committee-specifications-and-notes
Starting a Working Drafthttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/starting-a-working-draft
 Github and SVN Version control, via Toolshttps://tools.oasis-open.org/
 OASIS Naming Directiveshttp://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html
 OASIS Naming Directives - Namespace Identifiers and Namespace Documentshttp://docs.oasis-open.org/specGuidelines/ndr/namingDirectives.html#xml-namespaces
 Approval of a WD as a CD (CSD or CND)https://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tcadmin/approving-a-committee-specification-or-note-drafthttps://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#committeeDraft
 TC Administration Requests Page, see Committee Specification Draft Creation / Upload Requesthttps://www.oasis-open.org/resources/tc-admin-requests