Subject: Re: [dss-x-comment] Update Wikipedia article on DSS ??

Hi Paul, hi Stefan,

thank you for raising the topic and doing a quick fix!

It makes perfect sense to update the entry, I'll take care of it!

Does OASIS maintain a document like 'ten important things to do after
releasing a new version' or 'relevant external pages to be taken care
of' ? Despite I'm a sponsor and regular user of Wikipedia I obviously
missed the obvious duty of a chair here ;-)

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales