Subject: Re: [dss-x] Re: [dss-x-comment] Update Wikipedia article on DSS ??

Hi Chet,

maybe you can automate the task by sending an email to the corresponding
TC once relevant documents become publicly available.
I once hd the job of coordinating the SHA1 deprecation of certificates
in a big organization. I've learned that it makes sense to send an in
initial email and several reminders. That makes the difference between
35% (first mailing) and 70% of certificates migrated.

Greetings,

AndreasÂ