Subject: Re: Reference to core scheme in metadata file

Hi Andreas,Â

Can you send me details of the correction that has to be made so that I can take a look at it?Â

/chet

On Fri, Aug 2, 2019 at 6:42 AM Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de> wrote:
Hi Chet,

we detected a glitch in our metadata schema where we included a local
copy of the core 2.0 scheme. That was a required workaround while the
new core wasn't available publicly. But now it doesn't make any sense.
It even may causes error messages.

How can we deploy an updated version of the scheme? Do we need the full
CS process or is there a 'quick fix' shortcut?

Greetings,

Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales

--

/chetÂ

Mobile: +1 201-341-1393Â