Subject: CORS settings on OASIS specs

Hi Chet,

yet another question:

What's the OASIS policy on CORS header? I just came across this topic
when trying to open OAS-Spec od the DSS-X core 2.0 . The request to open

https://docs.oasis-open.org/dss-x/dss-core/v2.0/cs01/schema/oasis-dss-core-openapi.json

on

https://editor.swagger.io

fails without any hint. There should be some information for the user.,
but that's not our responsibility. After opening the browser I learned
that the cause is a missing CORS header enabling the browser to access
the DSS-X core spec in a cross-domain manner.

Would it be possible to add the corresponding header?

Greetings,

Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales