Subject: Re: [dss-x] Motion to open ballot for DSS-X metadata CSPRD02 and subsequent 15-day public review period CSPRD02

Dear TC members,

a majority of 2 out 3 TC member accepted the motion to request a 15-day
public review period for DSS-X metadata version CSPRD02.

The link to the documents is available at [1] ( at the end of this email).

The comment resolution log is available at

https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=65942&wg_abbrev=dss-x

Greetings,

Andreas

--
Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland Gartenheimstr. 39C - 30659 Hannover Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Director Andreas KÃhne

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales