Subject: Re: CVE for DSS spec

Hi Andreas,Â

We (the Board Process Committee to be precise) is working on a process document now. I'm happy to share the working draft if you'd like to review it.Â

When you say "file it officially," do you mean that the TC has already developed the fix and that you want to announceÂit in one of the vulnerability databases?Â

/chet