Subject: Re: [ESI] Kindly requestcomments to TS 119 182-1v0.0.5. Deadline: 30th November

Hi Juan Carlos,

attached just a minor request for clarification regarding JSON
canonicalization.

Greetings,

Andreas

> Dear all,
>
> Hereby I kindly request to ESI members comments on draft ETSI TS 119
> 182-1v0.0.5. Deadline: 30th November.
>
> You will find the clean version of the draft within the zip package at
> contribution ESI(20)000134, whose link I copy below.
>
> https://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/ESI/05-CONTRIBUTIONS/2020//ESI(20)000134_Draft_-_DTS_ESI-0019182-1__v0_0_5__JAdES_building_blocks_and.zip
> <https://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/ESI/05-CONTRIBUTIONS/2020//ESI(20)000134_Draft_-_DTS_ESI-0019182-1__v0_0_5__JAdES_building_blocks_and.zip>
>

> You will find a version with revision marks from previous version
> v0.0.4 at contribution ESI(20)000135, whose link I copy below.
>
> https://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/ESI/05-CONTRIBUTIONS/2020//ESI(20)000135__DTS_ESI-0019182-1_v0_0_5_revmarks_from_v0_0_4_AND_Comments_.zip
> <https://docbox.etsi.org/ESI/ESI/05-CONTRIBUTIONS/2020//ESI(20)000135__DTS_ESI-0019182-1_v0_0_5_revmarks_from_v0_0_4_AND_Comments_.zip>
>

> Within the package found at this last link you will also find a
> template word document for raising comments to the latest draft.
> Please, be so kind as TO RAISE ANY COMENT YOU MIGHT HAVE ON THE DRAFT
> AT THE TEMPLATE WORD DOCUMENT FOR RAISING COMMENTS (please _DO NOT
> INSERT YOUR COMMENTS ON THE DRAFT TS USING THE WORD COMMENTING TOOL)._
>
> __
>
> Regards
>
> Juan Carlos
>

> PSD:
>
> 1. contribution ESI(20)000134 contains json schema files
>
> 2. contribution ESI(20)000134 contained a draft with revisions marks
> from v0.0.3, which was not intended to be delivered. There is no need
> for you to look at it. Apologies.

> Mail archive for ESI can be browsed at the following url:
> ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ http://list.etsi.org/ESI.html

Andreas KÃhne

Chair of OASIS DSS-X

phone: +49 177 293 24 97
mailto: kuehne@trustable.de

Trustable solutions UG (haftungsbeschrÃnkt), Gartenheimstr. 39C, 30659 Hannover, Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 219338

Trustable Ltd. Niederlassung Deutschland, Gartenheimstr. 39C, 30659 Hannover, Amtsgericht Hannover HRB 212612

Company UK Company No: 5218868 Registered in England and Wales