Subject: Small correction to my previous mail on reappointment of DSS-X chairs

As a member of the SARIF TC it may have slipped my attention that I actually had the previous mail with a signature as Co-chair of SARIF TC, which I am not of course.

Sorry, for that.

This is just me, Stefan Hagen, Co-chair of the DSS-X TC.

Thanks and sorry for the noise, it is not easy for me to write formal mails in the text area of the kavi interface for Âsend mailÂ.

/Stefan