Subject: Re: [dss-x] Revised charter draft

Thanks, Andreas!Â

On Mon, Mar 22, 2021 at 2:22 PM Andreas Kuehne <kuehne@trustable.de> wrote:
Hi Chet,

see todays minutes with the orresponding motion:

Stefan: I move to request a Special Majority Vote to approve the clarified charter.

Detlef: I second the motion

Stefan: no objections, unanimous consent, the motion carries

starting with line 118 https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=68429&wg_abbrev=dss-x

Thanks in advance,

Andreas
Hi Stefan,

Sounds like the changes are superficial so this is a charter clarification.
The easiest way to handle it is to approve a motion in the TC meeting to
request a Special Majority Vote to approve the clarified charter. Then
point me to those minutes so that i can get the ballot set up for you. Once
it closes and passes, I will have the charter page updated.

Pretty simple,

/chet