Subject: Re: [dss-x] What's New in DSS 2.0 - starter pack for committee note requested

Stefan, something is screwing up in the email exchange with JIRA. Requests are being sent from WordPress but being dropped somewhere along the email chain and not opening tickets. I just saw your note and openedÂhttps://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4109

I'm working with our IT support to get this fixed. Since it is happening fairly often, I'll also warn the chairs.Â

Best,Â

/chet