dss message

Subject: [dss] TC Membership

Title: TC Membership

The purpose of this email is to confirm that my records are accurate and to remind everyone who has subscribed to the mailing list with the intention to participate that participation as a member in the TC itself requires a few more things in addition to subscribing to this mailing list. Let me quote directly from the requirements.

"To become a member of this new TC you must 1) be an employee of an OASIS member organization or an Individual member of OASIS; 2) notify the TC chair, Robert Zuccherato (robert.zuccherato@entrust.com) of your intent to participate at least 15 days prior to the first meeting; and 3) attend the first meeting on 2 December. You should also subscribe to the TC's mail list. Note that membership in OASIS TCs is by individual, and not by organization. You must be eligible for participation at the time you time you notify the chair."

Thus, you must notify me by Sunday, November 17 of your intent to participate in the DSS TC.

My records show that the following people have notified me of their intent to participate (in alphabetical order):

Alessandro Triglia, sandro@oss.com, OSS Nokalva
Andreas Kuehne, kuehne@klup.de, Trustable
Bill Burr, william.burr@nist.gov, NIST
Brian Phelps, bphelps@datum.com, Datum
Daniel Greenwood, dang@mit.edu
Don Adams, dadams@tibco.com, TIBCO
Frank Siebenlist, franks@mcs.anl.gov, Argonne National Laboratory
George Puddington, georgep@attglobal.net
Gideon Yuval, gideony@microsoft.com, Microsoft
Greg Alvord, galvord@attglobal.net
Hal Lockhart, hal.lockhart@entegrity.com, Entegrity Solutions
Jeff Bohren, jbohren@opennetwork.com, OpenNetwork Technologies, Inc
Jeremy Epstein, jepstein@webmethods.com, webMethods
John Messing, jmessing@law-on-line.com
John Ross, ross@secstan.com
Krishna Sankar, ksankar@cisco.com, Cisco
Manoj K. Srivastava, manoj@infomosaic.com, Infomosaic Corporation
Merlin Hughes, merlin@baltimore.ie, Baltimore
Nick Pope, pope@secstan.com
Phil Griffin, asn1@mindspring.com, Griffin Consulting
Phillip Hallam-Baker, pbaker@verisign.com, Verisign
Pieter Kasselman, pkasselman@baltimore.com, Baltimore
Ram Austryjak Moskovitz, ram@verisign.com, Verisign
Rich Salz, rsalz@datapower.com, DataPower Technology
Robert Zuccherato, robert.zuccherato@entrust.com, Entrust
Steve Anderson, sanderson@opennetwork.com, OpenNetwork
Tim Moses, tim.moses@entrust.com, Entrust
Venkat Danda, venkat.danda@iona.com, IONA

Others have subscribed to the TC list, but have not notified me of their intent to participate in the TC's first meeting on December 2.   In order to become a member of the TC, the following people must inform me of their intent to participate by Sunday, November 17:

andre@e2open.com
rphilpott@rsasecurity.com
robin@isogen.com
jfavazza@netegrity.com
per.vorm@bea.com
meng-chun.lin@usdoj.gov
sugiyama@isd.nec.co.jp
alex@verisign.com
vincent.figari@sap.com
hprafullchandra@verisign.com
scott@storagepoint.net
mikemci@us.ibm.com
gregory.elkins@lexisnexis.com
kwang@iona.com
zack2@cris.com
jmoreh@sigaba.com
roland.lockhart@entrust.com
bmeline@fr.ibm.com

If you did subscribe to the mail list or expressed an intention to participate and you are not included in one of the above lists, please accept my apologies and alert me to any correction that should be made.

Thank you,

        Robert Zuccherato