dss message

Subject: [dss] Use case: eNotarizations

As promised, attached are extract pages, including diagrams, relative to requirements for a use case of an eNotarization service from the Arizona Secretary of State's Office. I have made inquiry and am informed and believe that no IPR is claimed in the extract (which is part of a much larger document that may not be directly relevant in its full form to our purposes). The document was co-authored by Michael Tetherow and Russ Savage of that office. Russ Savage emphasized in an email to me for the benefit of this group that:

"1. the process established allows for technology change -
there is an 'electronic notary seal/signature/datestamp' but what that is will evolve as necessary
2. this is within the framework of state regulated notary services."