dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Timestamping

Trevor,

I think the authors of the accumulated linking techniques
were mostly interested in providing optimal results for
the length of proofs for relative temporal ordering amongst
linked tokens.  A commercial system implementing such techniques
exists, but I don't know specific details about it.

Accumulated techniques are a bit hard to describe in short form.
My novel term "reduced subsequence" is probably not a very successful
one and I'm sorry if I confused you.  Accumulated schemes
encapsulate the linking and publishing process in the same
general linking scheme, instead of using one scheme for
the linking process and a different scheme for publishing.