dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] some changes in requirements draft 3

I also would object to having to support SAML just to obtain information on
the type of name used.  I agree that this would be useful in the cases where
the assertion comes from a separate authority, but the DSS is just
identifying the requestor, rather than making a general assertion, this is
an overkill and implies a different semanitics a general SAML assertion.

Nick