dss message

Subject: Re: From OASIS digital signatures services TC: request of comments

There it comes the first answer to our request.
BTW, I will be out of the office (half holidays and
half work)  during the next week
so I guess that if our list is closed, answers will directly
come to my email address we will not be able to access
them until then... unless there are not other means
(I know that we have our open list but I was not sure
whether the TC wanted the reaction from W3C be seen by
all the people accessing to that open list..)

Regards

Juan Carlos.