dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Meeting April 21st?

Title: Meeting April 21st?
I have received a number of replies to me from people who will not be able to attend the meeting on April 21st.  Since it looks unlikely that we would be able to achieve quorum, and many of the people who will not be able to attend are among our more active members, I think it makes sense for us to cancel the April 21st meeting.

A couple of people suggested April 28th as a possible replacement date.  I'm reluctant to do that because it's likely that we will run into other conflicts that people have.  Thus, I suggest that we hold our next meeting as the regularly scheduled following meeting on May 5th.

Unless I hear strong objections, I will update the DSS web site to reflect this on Monday.
-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Zuccherato [mailto:robert.zuccherato@entrust.com]
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2003 4:36 PM
To: 'DSS TC'
Subject: [dss] Meeting April 21st?

As I mentioned on the call today the next scheduled meeting for the DSS TC is April 21.  This is Easter Monday, which I don't think is a holiday anywhere in North America, but is in much of Europe.  If we won't be able to obtain quorum because of this, I would like to recommend that we cancel this meeting and have the next meeting on May 5.  So, could those people who would normally have attended the meeting, but won't attend because of the holiday in Europe, send me an email (no need to send it to the whole list) by Friday?  If it looks like we will have a substantial number of people not attending we will then cancel the meeting.

Thank you,

        Robert.