dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Requester Identity (was RE: [dss] requirements draft 4)

Trevor,

I see your point.  I remain neutral at the moment the about what can go in
the "supporting infromation" other than I think that it should be there for
extensability.

I do think, as in my last point, that there should be the ability to
indicate how the user identity was checked - passsword, kerberos, X509 etc.

Nick