dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] requirements draft 4

It might be relevant to a relying party to have information from the DSS
on the "level" of authentication without requiring knowledge of the details.

The Liberty authentication context outlines such an approach. [1]

An authentication context statement might be appropriate in a DSS server response.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia Mobile Phones

[1] https://www.projectliberty.org/specs/draft-lib-arch-authentication-context-v1.2-05.pdf