dss message

Subject: Further - Request for inclussion to the requirements document

Dear all,

Further the discussing in the DSS TC meeting this Monday on the proposal
submitted by ourselves on requirements for signature contents:

We have included in our document information that we consider of general
relevance to several use cases.  This submission identifies the specific
parts of the requirements document to which the information is relevant and
incluse, in italicised text specific proposals.  This includes proposals on
what text is relevant to the section on Identification (see
Signer Role).  We don't consider that the XAdES attributes are relevant to a
single profile.

Thus we still propose that the requirements document is updated as indicated
in our submission.

As a separate issue we believe that there is a need to clarify what is meant
profile and core and what is the next stage of drafting the DSS
specifications.  We include some thoughts on this in a separate message.

Nick Pope, Juan Carlos