dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Further - Request for inclussion to the requirementsdocument

Trevor,

I believe we agree on the organisation of the work.  Maybe the terms used
could better:

Work area 1 is:
 - request / response protocol
 - "core" elements of a signature which are additions to those already
specified:
   * XML Time-stamp and time-mark elements
   * XML requestor identity elements

Work Area 2 is bringing together signature elements and request / response
for a certain "class" of DSS service.  This will include classes of service
based on:
 - XAdES
 - CMS
 - XMLDSIG

For work area 2, I (Nick) personally do not like the term "profile" as to me
this implies something targetted at interworking for an application.

What about support for time-stamping?  Is this another activity under work
area 2?

Nick & Juan Carlos