dss message

Subject: Comments on requirements document version 6.

Dear all,

As version 6 of the document on requirements has been issued I think that
we could try to raise comments as soon as we have had time to read it in order
to have an idea of how far we are of freezing it . This would allow to
elaborate
a more suitable agenda for the next meeting.

YOu will have observed that I have previously sent an email on the
requestor's identity
issue, so should you have any comment on that, I suggest to use that
discussion thread...

Regards

Juan Carlos.