dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Representing requestor's identity

John,

Can you identify the specific XAdES attributes that you think are relevant.

If relevant WSS token can be used as a type of object in the supporting
data.  However, Trevor raised a valid question as to whether carring a WSS
Token within the Signature is appropriate.

String name is an example of requestor identity with no type.

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php