dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] co-chair

Trevor,

I also feel that your continuing to play a major role in editing and being
co-chair could make it difficult to achieve the impartiality required of a
TC chair.

In the TC Guidelines it states:

"While the TC chair has the responsibility of making sure that the TC is
running smoothly and in accordance with Process, the chair does not have the
right to make technical decisions or set the TC's agenda or direction
without the decision of the TC membership."

I would rather that you carried on with the great job that you are doing in
giving technical direction to the work.

As no one else has come forward yet, I am happy to put myself forward to
work with Juan Carlos as co-chair.

Nick