dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] EPM use cases: some questions and one requeriment.

Juan carlos, Trevor,

Looking at this I realise that we have confusion over what is a "signature
policy" & "validation policy".  Currently, the Signature Policy as described
in ETSI covers validation requirements.

Do we want to have a signature policy which comprises the creation and
validation policy components?  Also, is it validation or verification?

Nick