dss message

Subject: Proposal for motion thanking Robert his work

Dear all,
First of all, you will have received two notifications of modifications
of the agenda. It is because in the first one I forgot to extend the
ending time to 2:00pm... sorry about that.....

Second, one of the first items in the agenda is to approve a motion
expressing our thanks to Robert by his extraordinary as promoter
and chair of the group.

I have taken the freedom of writing a short text and submit it to your
consideration. Taking into account that I am not a native-speaking
I am sure that you will be able to improve it and get something
in line with what Robert deserves... Please, take a look to it
and propose improvements...

Thanks

Juan Carlos.

The proposed text is:

"The members of the OASIS Digital Signature Services Technical Committee want
to thank publicly  to Robert Zuccherato his extraordinary contribution to the
work of this group, first as his main promoter and afterwards as his chair.
The members of the aforementioned group also express their best wishes
to Robert for the new professional period that he is now starting."