dss message

Subject: Groups - DSS TC Conference Call modified

DSS TC Conference Call has been modified by Juan Carlos Cruellas (cruellas@ac.upc.es).

Event description:
Date:  Monday, June 30, 2003, 12:00-2:00 pm Eastern time.

Conference DN: +353 1 881 6031
Conference  Password : 2175

1.  Welcome by chair.
        -Approve agenda.

2.  Roll call.

3.  Approve minutes of previous meeting.

4. Motion thanking Robert Zuccherato his efforts and
extraordinary work as promoter and chair of the DSS TC

5. Co-chair election.

6. Face-to-face meeting.
   - Some suggestion has been made of changing the
     previously agreed dates for that meeting. Few
     people have answered the request, some of them
     have problems, some other ones do not have problems...
     We have to decide if we re-schedule the meeting
     and if we do, when it will take place.

7. Agreement on use cases document with the EPM use case
   added.

8. Starting preparation next phase
    Once we will have decided on the face to face meeting
    we should agree whether we have to launch some activity
    as preparation of the next phase work...

9. Technical issues on requirements (not directly related to
EPM).
 - Version 7 of the requirements document has been produced.
    We should use this meeting to raise and agree issues that
    appear in the new document.

10. Discussion on EPM.
      -A number of issues have been raised by several persons
       by e-mail on the EPM docs, and it has been agreed to have
       a dicussion on them during the conference call. As it was presumed
       that this could take some time, the conference facilities have
       been booked for two hours.

11. AOB

12.  Close.

Agenda:

Date:  Monday, 30 June 2003
Time:  12:00pm - 02:00pm Eastern Time

This event is one in a list of recurring events.
Other upcoming dates include:

Monday, 02 June 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 16 June 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 14 July 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time
Monday, 28 July 2003, 12:00pm to 01:00pm Eastern Time

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/event.php?event_id=1751

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.