dss message

Subject: v1 of the token definition

Colleagues - In line with our discussions, here is an initial version of the
timestamp definition.

Note: makes maximum use of XMLDSig definitions.  KeyName conveys the issuer
name.  The timestamp may cover multiple documents.  Serial number is used to
uniquely identify a timestamp.  Policy, accuracy and ordered are separate
elements (they could be attributes, instead).  There is a simple (but
schema-valid) example included.

Let's discuss on the list and in our next telecon.  All the best.  Tim.

Tim Moses
613.270.3183

Timestamp Token v01.pdf