dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Naming convention proposal

I suggest that we use this as a working assumption of how to name the DSS
objects.  When we are happy with the proposal we can distribute it around
the OASIS chairs to get wider views.

Tim - can this be put in a document that we can reference and pass around.

Nick

http://www.oasis-open.org/tc/dss/v1.0/schema/timestamp-token/wd/v01.xsd

> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by just sitting on yours
> hands....
>
> 	/r$
>
> --
> Rich Salz, Chief Security Architect
> DataPower Technology                           http://www.datapower.com
> XS40 XML Security Gateway   http://www.datapower.com/products/xs40.html
> XML Security Overview  http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html
>

> You may leave a Technical Committee at any time by visiting
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php

OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php
.