dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] XML Schema and conformance requirements

Rich, Juan Carlos

My concern of putting these "extensions" elements in several separate
documents is that:

a) several of the application profiles will use the same set of elements.
b) We will get a multitude of documents.
c) There several different places in which we would want to add extensions

Is there a way that we can collect together some generally useful elements
that we do not expect all implimentations to support but are applicable to
several applications profiles into one or very few documents.

I am not sure what you mean by "standards profile" as apposed to application
profile and how this relates to use of extensions

Nick