dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Compound operation Verify & Sign

This addresses my main concern that we have a way of supporting the compound
operations.

On the details I don't think that a generic request option "request updated
signature" helps.  It is better to have a specific option relating to the
partical action required.

However, I still believe that a generic Output element for carrying the
signature response rather than a particular syntax for each form of
signature.  But I can accept following the majority view with this.

Nick

kgroup.php.