dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Core versus Extended Profile Handling

> profile engagement rules are clearly evolving from eMail to eMail.

I don't know what this means.  Things are changing, because we're
literally making this up as we go along, trying to figure out how
to meet our goals.  In my view, we've been having a discussion,
bringing up issues, trade-offs, "the vision thing," etc.  Seems to
me like this is the only way to get our work done.

>     I will try out some options along these lines, run them thru XMLSPY, and
> pass them by you.

Great.  Concrete datapoints are invaluable.
        /r$

XML Security Overview      http://www.datapower.com/xmldev/xmlsecurity.html