dss message

Subject: Continuing commitment from UPU to develop the EPM profile for DSS

Dear Colleagues

I just wanted to inform you all that the UPU will be providing an EPM profile for the DSS. Unfortunately, we haven’t been able to participate in the recent telephone conferences due to travel and other commitments. I am in Australia most of the time now, so it is unlikely I will be able to make any future calls due to the time. However, the UPU will have a new representative as from late January and of course Ed Shallow will continue to provide input to the list and participate in the meetings whenever possible.

Best Regards, Merry Christmas and all the best for 2004

Steve Gray

Steve Gray

Program Manager, e-Business

Postal Technology Centre

International Bureau of the Universal Postal Union

Weltpoststrasse 4

3000  Bern  15

Switzerland

Tel:          +41 31 350 3116     (Direct)

Tel:          +41 31 350 3111     (Switchboard)

Fax:         +41 31 352 4323

e-mail:      steve.gray@upu.int

Web:        http://postinfo.upu.org

                http://www.upu.int