dss message

Subject: DSS Profile

A happy new year to you all in the DSS TC.

As discussed at the last meeting I suggested that those interested in
producing profiles put down some initial thoughts on what these profiles
would look like.

To kick things off Juan Carlos and I have produced this short discussion
document on a profile for the XAdES signature.

Can I invite those who mentioned an interest profiling DSS to put down their
initial thoughts for discussion at the next meeting on 14th.

Nick

oasis-dss-1[1]_0-prof-XAdES-dicussn-01.doc