dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] ProcessingDetails

Hi Andreas....

>But I think it would be an overspecification if we try to define what
should be included in the information section. I would leave it to the
implementor to decide whats the content of their informative section and
what not. On one side we could demand, on the other side we could limitate
too much.
>Maybe someone wants to include different localizations, maybe someone
wants to add a pretty HTML version ...

>Greetings

I see your point...would then your conclusion be that this is a matter of
every profile that wants to include details even
if with time some of these details contain the same information within
different structures?... what I think is that
if somebody defines a profile with certain structues that somebody else can
use in other one, then these structures
would be reused...