dss message

Subject: Overlaps on EPM, german signature and XAdES profiles

Ed, Andreas

Nick and myself have been talking about the fact that from the documents
circulated by ourselves it seems reasonable to anticipate certain overlap
in the three profiles, as they foresee to use at least certain XAdES forms...
We think, in consequence that it would be a good thing to co-ordinate the
production of the parts of the profiles devoted to them.
Would you agree in performing a joint work in terms of:
.identifying the specific parts of the profiles that would overlap?
.providing a unique solution for these parts?

If you agree, we think that the first issue would be to identify potential
overlaps.