dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Comments on XAdES profile

OK - Perhaps what I meant by a "general requirement" is one which is one
which is there is the requirement is applicable to majority of cases.
However, as the profile we are building is a "general solution" meeting the
broad range of requirements including minority requirements.

So perhaps, you are right and lets keep it in the profile.  The next
question whether we make this it optional for the server to support this.
My feeling is probably yes.

Nick

kgroup.php.