dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-codesigning-spec-wd-01. doc uploaded

Title: RE: [dss] Groups - oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-codesigning-spec-wd-01. doc uploaded

Thanks Trevor, in general I like the idea of fitting as much as possible into the exisiting framework. I guess a key question is if the code-signing profile is the only profile that will require asynchronous support, or if there are other profiles that require this as well?

Some comments and thoughts in-line :).

Cheers

Pieter

This e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is intended only for use by the named addressee(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments hereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately and permanently delete the original and all copies and printouts of this e-mail.