dss message

Subject: RE: [dss] Groups - oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-codesigning-spec-wd-01. doc uploaded

Title: RE: [dss] Groups - oasis-dss-1.0-profiles-codesigning-spec-wd-01. doc uploaded
This looks like a reasonable way ahead.

Nick
-----Original Message-----
From: Pieter Kasselman [mailto:PKasselman@betrusted.com]
Sent: 22 March 2004 08:50
To: 'Trevor Perrin'; Pieter Kasselman; Pieter Kasselman; dss@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Trevor, we can keep the async behaviour in the profile, but I would prefer to have the TryAgainLater in the core (there are other reasons why the server may ask the client to try again later - i.e. it may be very busy). The TryagainLater can then be further qualified through a ResultMinor error code (ServerBusy etc). It is small enough and I doubt if it influences anything else. Using the ResponderError when there is no error is as abusive as responding with Success when there is no signature.

We can also allow profiles to define their own <Result> codes, in which case everything goes into the profile, although I would prefer the option where it is kept in the