dss message

Subject: Re: [dss] Request for core: SignedReference

Trevor,

In fact the element I am talking about would be the content of the
optional  <Properties/SignedProperties/Value>.
My request was related to the fact that if we keep the core as it
is I will have to copy the schema definition for SignedReference in
the XAdES doc profile, whereas if a type is defined in the core, then
I can reuse such a type....
Obviously, I always can make the copy and paste the schema definition
if you do not want to define types....

Regards

Juan Carlos

At 12:35 25/03/2004 -0800, Trevor Perrin wrote:
>At 05:50 PM 3/25/2004 +0100, Juan Carlos Cruellas Ibarz wrote:
>
>>Trevor,
>>
>>In the dss-XAdES profile, it may be needed to request the
>>generation of a property that qualifies not the signature itself, but
>>one of the documents that are requested to be signed.
>>I think that it would be useful to reuse the structure defined in
>>SignedReference, but as you can see, the name is not adequate
>>for general purposes.
>>
>>Could it be possible to define a type DocReferenceType or something
>>like that and then define your SignedReference of this type so that
>>profiles like XAdES can define their own element with their tags more
>>suitable for their purposes?
>
>Hi Juan Carlos,
>
>Wouldn't the <Properties/SignedProperties> be better for this?
>

>Trevor
>

>To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/dss/members/leave_workgroup.php.