dss message

Subject: Re-structuring the distribution of documents in the web server

Dear all,

You will have received notifications automatically sent by the server. The
reason for that is that I have been creating the folders structure that we
agreed in our last conf call.
In fact, the system allows to create a hierarchy of several levels.
In the view of that, I have created a folder Profiles at the same level
as Specifications.
Below that folder I have created one folder for each profile.

The system shows all the folders when you go to the documents page.

Now, I have started to move docs concerning XAdES profiles to the
corresponding
sub-folder, but I forgot to instruct the system not to send the
notification....sorry
about that.

What I would suggest would be:

1- Documents created by Trevor as co-ordinator of the profile work, dealing
with issues common to all the profiles, could be moved to folder Profile.

2. Each person in charge of one profile could move the corresponding documents
to the suitable folder. If you prefer, I could do that....

Regards

Juan Carlos.